Sunday, November 9, 2014

My "INTERSTELLAR" Choice

So yesterday I got the desire to see two films, both on physics of course. One was the new Stephen Hawking movie The Theory Of Everything, which was not available in a theater near me, and the other was Interstellar a film on traveling through space-time to find a new home. I saw that film because the Hawking was unavailable as I mentioned earlier, but it seems that is only the fate or laws the Big Bang set in motion.

More proof that these laws decide everything we do is that after I fell in love with this film I went to Barnes and Noble to get some physics material to read. Now YOUR ATOMIC SELF. It is a good read and I recombined you take a look and that goes for the film too. INTERSTELLAR made me fall in love with cosmology all over again and is part of the reason I wanted to get some new reading material. So you could also say that the Hawking film being limited was the Big Bang laws putting me on the path to my answer.

earlier this week I addressed this choice law with neurotransmitters which I discussed in psychology class. Now in that class I asked where neurotransmitters came from and the response I got after many google searches was food. Now I know like you do nutrients come from food but no one truly addresses how they go from food to blood and then cells where they become neurotransmitters. So I happened to find a book on atoms that explains this which is what the Big Bang laws fatted, so to speak, me to find. This book is called

No comments:

Post a Comment